Winthrop Rhythm & Blues Festival returns to The Blues Ranch July 21-23, 2023.
Advance Weekend Passes and Camping on sale! These will be the least expensive weekend passes available.
NEW THIS YEAR! Our Friday night kick-off show will be on the Main Stage, concluding with an All-Star show in the Big Top Beer Garden.
WEEKEND PASS (Camping and Parking purchased separately)
$150 – Online Purchase available till 7/19/23
$160 – Day of Show if available
Single Day Passes on sale June 1, 2023.
- All sales are final; there are no cancellations, refunds, or credits.
- Tickets/Wristbands are non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen Tickets/Wristbands.
- All prices listed are “per person”.
- You must wear your admission wristband for the duration of the festival. Wristband(s) are non-transferable.
- All customers purchasing a ticket to the Winthrop Rhythm & Blues Festival agree to the festival guidelines (found here under Event Info).
- Artists and times are subject to change without notice; the festival is rain or shine.
- All bags, coolers and backpacks are subject to security inspection at gate entrances to infield.
- NO CHARCOAL! NO PROPANE FIREPITS!
- NO OPEN FIRES!
- NO PETS. No exceptions.
- NO DRIVING IN CAMPING AREAS AFTER DARK.
- NO ATVs.
- NO DRONES! DRONES MAY NOT BE FLOWN ANYWHERE AT THE FESTIVAL SITE WITHOUT EXPRESS WRITTEN PERMISSION OF WMA. ANY DRONES FLYING WITHOUT WMA PERMISSION WILL BE CONFISCATED.
- QUIET HOURS ARE 2 AM – 8 AM. PLEASE NO GENERATORS OR LOUD MUSIC DURING THESE TIMES.
- NO ILLEGAL DRUGS
Winthrop Music Association/Winthrop Rhythm & Blues Festival respects and is committed to protecting your privacy. Although personally identifiable information is collected when you visit Ticket Tomato’s site and purchase a ticket, the information is solely for the purpose of being able to bill and process ticket orders as well communicate about the festival. Ticket Tomato adheres to the guidelines of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
By entering the Winthrop Rhythm & Blues Festival, you understand that you may be photographed, filmed or videotaped, and you authorize the promoter the unqualified right to take pictures and/or recordings of you and grant the perpetual right to take use your likeness, image, photo without compensation, for broadcast or exhibition in any medium.
OFFICIAL REFUND POLICY
Winthrop Music Association and Ticket Tomato are not responsible for LOST or STOLEN tickets. Our official policy states that there will be NO REFUNDS for tickets. All sales are final. There will be no reissues for lost or stolen tickets. The Winthrop Rhythm & Blues Festival will take place rain or shine, and artists and times are subject to change without notice.
These circumstances will not be grounds for a refund, including but not limited to the following: local or national weather conditions and natural disasters, waiting in lines, road closures or traffic issues.
A ticket is for the Winthrop Rhythm & Blues Festival, not a specific artist. Artists and schedules are subject to change without notice. Artist cancellation is not grounds for a refund.
GROUNDS FOR NO-ENTRY OR REMOVAL
Promoters, Venue owners, Security and Event Staff have the right to refuse entry to any ticket holder, without a refund, for any reason at their discretion, including but not limited to: disorderly behavior, intoxication, venue capacity, breach of security restrictions.
We at Winthrop Rhythm and Blues take the health and safety of our guests, volunteers, and staff as our top priority. We will aggressively monitor all the health bulletins from the state and county and immediately install all appropriate protocols.