Stay tuned for 2020 tickets
July 17-19, 2020
Stay tuned for 2020
Ticketing Questions – call 800-820-9884
- All sales are final; there are no cancellations, refunds, or credits.
- Tickets/Wristbands are non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen Tickets/Wristbands.
- All prices listed are “per person”.
- You must wear your admission wristband for the duration of the festival. Wristband(s) are non-transferable.
- All customers purchasing a ticket to the Winthrop Rhythm & Blues Festival agree to the festival guidelines (found here and under Event Info).
- Artists and times are subject to change without notice; the festival is rain or shine.
Winthrop Music Association/Winthrop Rhythm & Blues Festival respects and is committed to protecting your privacy. Although personally identifiable information is collected when you visit Ticket Tomato’s site and purchase a ticket, the information is solely for the purpose of being able to bill and process ticket orders as well communicate about the festival. Ticket Tomato adheres to the guidelines of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
By entering the Winthrop Rhythm & Blues Festival, you understand that you may be photographed, filmed or videotaped, and you authorize the promoter the unqualified right to take pictures and/or recordings of you and grant the perpetual right to take use your likeness, image, photo without compensation, for broadcast or exhibition in any medium.
OFFICIAL REFUND POLICY
Winthrop Music Association and Ticket Tomato are not responsible for LOST or STOLEN tickets. Our official policy states that there will be NO REFUNDS for tickets. All sales are final. There will be no reissues for lost or stolen tickets. The 2019 Winthrop Rhythm & Blues Festival will take place rain or shine, and artists and times are subject to change without notice.
These circumstances will not be grounds for a refund, including but not limited to the following: local or national weather conditions and natural disasters, waiting in lines, road closures or traffic issues.
A ticket is for the Winthrop Rhythm & Blues Festival, not a specific artist. Artists and schedules are subject to change without notice. Artist cancellation is not grounds for a refund.
GROUNDS FOR NO-ENTRY OR REMOVAL
Promoters, Venue owners, Security and Event Staff have the right to refuse entry to any ticket holder, without a refund, for any reason at their discretion, including but not limited to: disorderly behavior, intoxication, venue capacity, breach of security restrictions.