Please direct all correspondence to
Randy Levine (email@example.com )
No Pets Please
- At The Winthrop Rhythm & Blues Festival, our purpose is to
invigorate broad and diverse live audiences through imaginative and
creative arts, events, food and merchandise of all disciplines –
in traditional and non-traditional vendors.
- Spectacle-seekers, arts lovers, people watchers and celebrants
of all ages and persuasions – celebrate The Winthrop Rhythm
& Blues Festival’s 27th year, Friday through Sunday, July
- The Winthrop Rhythm & Blues Festival is celebrating 27 years
as the largest and longest running
blues festival in the State of Washington.
- If you have previously participated in our festival, we eagerly
anticipate you joining us again this coming year. If you have not
before taken part in this exciting event, we hope that you will consider
this a great opportunity to market your wares to an enthusiastic festival
How it Works:
1. Read the information below
2. Download the form here and complete the form.
3. Return the completed form with your check.
4. Vendors will receive a preliminary confirmation from WMA, either by phone or letter.
Applications are now being accepted and will continue until June 15, 2014. Vendors will be notified soon after. Vendors will be notified soon after. Applications will not be confirmed until all documents are received along with full payment. Refunds will not be issued after June 30, 2014. Payment must be received NO LATER than June 15, 2014.
Rates are subject to change:
*Note: spaces are measured in width (frontage selling space) x depth.
Booth or Trailer Camping spot is included with booth fee but must be within booth space purchased.
Desserts – $250.00 fee include a *10 X 20 space; $275.00, *15 X 20 space; $300.00, *20 X 20 space. Admission is included for 2 people, a 3rd person is half price...additional people are full price.
Crafts --$250.00 fee include a *10 X 20 space, $275.00 *15 x 20 space, $300.00 *20 x 20 space . Admission is included for 2 people, a 3rd person is half price...additional people are full price.
Food & Beverage - $400.00 fee include a *20 X 20 space. Admission is included
for 4 people, a 5th person is half price...additional people are full price. NOTE: Vendors are responsible for their own potable water after 8:00 Sunday night.
IMPORTANT: All health and food handlers permits MUST be secured BEFORE coming on site. No permits will be issued on site!! Permits need to be issued by Okanogon Count. NOTE: All food vendors must show proof of liability insurance (one million dollars).
*Booths can exceed space limit for an additional fee of $5.00 per lineal foot.
Electricity Fees are:
- 110 Watts is a $40.00 charge paid in advance.
- 220 Watts a $80.00 charge paid in advance. (Food Vendors only)
- Availability of electricity is limited. It is available on a first come first serve basis.
NOT ALL SPACES HAVE ELECTRICITY AVAILABLE. Vendors are responsible
for their own cords and they must be minimum 10 gauge and grounded. 12-14 gauge grounded UL listed cords may be used for low watt lighting only, at Festival's discretion.
$25 Garbage Deposit (refundable after space is cleaned and inspected)
All garbage must be removed to the dumpsters not left at booth space. PLEASE WRITE A SEPARATE CHECK FOR THE GARBAGE DEPOSIT.
Location of all spaces will be predetermined, and not moved unless
the needs of the Festival require it. Garbage/trash containers
will be provided, as well as dumpsters. If cooking oil is used, vendor
must remove it from the site following the Festival. Vendors are responsible
for keeping all trash receptacles in their area emptied, as well as litter
picked up within 20 feet of their booth area. Vehicles must be parked
so as not to block any road access.
2014 - THE 27th ANNUAL WINTHROP RHYTHM & BLUES FESTIVAL
July 18-20, 2014
Do you need power?__________________(All food and dessert booths are guaranteed power. Electric power may be available on a limited basis for craft booths.)
Description of booth (size, shape, type etc.) Specify width (FRONTAGE SELLING SPACE) x depth
of number of feet required.
Description of product to be sold:__________________________________________________
Use back of form if you need more space.
I, We, agree to hold the WMA (Winthrop Music Association) harmless
from any and all claims, suits, losses, or expenses because of bodily
injury and /or loss.
Garbarge Deposit:________________ (write and include separate check)
Total Amount: $_____________________
Make Checks Payable To: Winthrop Music Association
PO Box 1092
Twisp, WA 98856
RULES, REGULATIONS & GENERAL INFORMATION
• Absolutely No Pets are allowed!!
• Enforcement & Permits – Winthrop Music Association's decisions
are final. Vendor will comply with all laws and Regulations. Vendor
is responsible for obtaining necessary permits and licenses in order
to operate and/or sell at this Event. All permits and licenses must
be on display at the vendor’s booth space.
• Liability – Vendor covenants that it will protect, defend, hold harmless & indemnify Winthrop R&B Festival/Winthrop Music Association, it's sponsors, and volunteers against liability for lost, damaged, or stolen vendor property. All Food Vendors are required to carry a minimum of $1 million limit commercial general liability naming Winthrop Music Association as an additionally insured. Proof of insurance (certificate) must be furnished no later than 30 days prior to the start of the event.
• Payment Terms – All terms on receipt of invoice. If not
paid within terms your space reservation may be given to another vendor. Sorry, we do not accept credit card payments.
Make all checks payable to Winthrop Music Association. BOOTH FEES
MUST BE RECEIVED NO LATER THAN JUNE 15, TO GUARANTEE YOUR SPACE.
• Force Majour – There will be no refunds for rain or other
act, manmade or natural beyond the control of WMA.
• Completed Applications – applications are considered
complete when all permits, documents, payments and requested materials
are received by June 15, 2013. Vendors may not set up at the event until
the above conditions are met.
• Dates and Times – July 18-20, 2014, Friday- Sunday.
Set-up on Thursday, July 17 and Tear-down by Monday July 21. Note: All vendors MUST be set up and ready for business by 12:00 PM on Friday, July 18th.
• Location – The Vendor coordinator will set up the vendor
arena to best accommodate the products and sellers.
• Beverage Sales – Vendors will be allowed to bring in
their own beverages to sell, BUT NOT BOTTLED WATER. We have a bottled water vendor on site, and they also sell the water wholesale to the vendor booths. If a standup cooler is needed please send an email to our Volunteer Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org as there may be stand-ups available.
• Vendor Booth, Trailer, Game & Activity – If requesting
to use your own booth, tent, trailer, or applying to have a game or
activity, send one color photograph of the unit(s) in full set up and
list the complete dimensions required. No tents, booths, tables or chair
provided by us.