Please direct all correspondence to
Randy Levine (firstname.lastname@example.org )
2016 Vendor Applications will be available in early Spring so please check back.
- Spectacle-seekers, arts lovers, people watchers and celebrants
of all ages and persuasions – celebrate The Winthrop Rhythm
& Blues Festival’s 28th year, Friday through Sunday, July
- The Winthrop Rhythm & Blues Festival is celebrating 29 years
as the largest and longest running
blues festival in the State of Washington.
- If you have previously participated in our festival, we eagerly
anticipate you joining us again this coming year. If you have not
before taken part in this exciting event, we hope that you will consider
this a great opportunity to market your wares to an enthusiastic festival
RULES, REGULATIONS & GENERAL INFORMATION
• Absolutely No Pets are allowed!!
• Enforcement & Permits – Winthrop Music Association’s decisions are final. Vendor will comply with all laws and Regulations. Vendor is responsible for obtaining necessary permits and licenses in order to operate and/or sell at this Event. All permits and licenses must be on display at the vendor’s booth space.
• Liability – Vendor covenants that it will protect, defend, hold harmless & indemnify Winthrop Music Association (Winthrop R&B Festival), it's sponsors, and volunteers against liability for lost, damaged, or stolen vendor property. All Vendors are required to carry a minimum of $1 million limit commercial general liability naming Winthrop Music Association as an additionally insured. Proof of insurance binder (certificate) must be furnished by the June 15th Application Deadline. (see Insurance and Indemnification below)
• All vehicles must comply with Washington State's insurance requirements.
• Force Majour – There will be no refunds for rain or other act, manmade or natural, beyond the control of WMA.
• Dates and Times – July 15-17, 2016, Friday- Sunday. Set-up begins NOON on Thursday, July 14 and tear-down by Monday July 18.
Note: All vendors MUST be set up and ready for business by 12:00 PM on Friday, July 15th.
• Beverage Sales – Vendors may bring their own beverages to sell EXCEPT BOTTLED WATER. There is a bottled water vendor on site who also sells the water wholesale to the vendor booths.
• Vendor Booth, Trailer, Game & Activity – If requesting to use your own booth, tent, trailer, or applying to have a game or activity, send one color photograph of the unit(s) in full set up and list the complete dimensions required. No tents, booths, tables or chair provided by us.