Please direct all correspondence to
Randy Levine (firstname.lastname@example.org )
At The Winthrop Rhythm & Blues Festival, our purpose is to
invigorate broad and diverse live audiences through imaginative and
creative arts, events, food and merchandise of all disciplines –
in traditional and non-traditional vendors.
- Spectacle-seekers, arts lovers, people watchers and celebrants
of all ages and persuasions – celebrate The Winthrop Rhythm
& Blues Festival’s 30th year, Friday through Sunday, July 21-23, 2017.
- The Winthrop Rhythm & Blues Festival is celebrating 30 years
as the largest and longest running
blues festival in the State of Washington.
- If you have previously participated in our festival, we eagerly
anticipate you joining us again this coming year. If you have not
before taken part in this exciting event, we hope that you will consider
this a great opportunity to market your wares to an enthusiastic festival
2017 Vendor Applications are now being accepted.
1. Read the information below
2. Download the form here.
3. Return the completed form with your check. PLEASE WRITE A SEPARATE CHECK FOR THE GARBAGE DEPOSIT payable to Winthrop Music Association.
4. Vendors will receive a confirmation of receipt of application from WMA, either by email, phone or letter.
Applications are now being accepted and will continue until June 15, 2017. Vendors will be notified soon after if their application is approved. Applications will not be confirmed until all documents are received along with full payment. Refunds will not be issued after June 30, 2017. Payment must be received NO LATER than June 15, 2017.
2017 Booth Rates:
*Note: spaces are measured in width (frontage selling space) x depth.
Booth or Trailer - Camping spot is including with booth fee but must be within booth space purchased.
Desserts - $300 fee include a *10 X 20 space; $375 *20 X 20 space. Admission is included for 2 people, a 3rd person is half price...additional people are full price.
Crafts -- $300 fee include a *10 X 20 space; $375 *20 x 20 space. Admission is included for 2 people, a 3rd person is half price...additional people are full price.
Food & Beverage - $500.00 fee include a *20 X 20 space. Admission is included for 4 people, a 5th person is half price...additional people are full price. NOTE: Vendors are responsible for their own potable water after 8:00 pm Sunday night.
IMPORTANT: All health and food handlers’ permits MUST be secured TWO WEEKS BEFORE coming on site. No permits will be issued on site!!
Permits need to be issued by Okanogan County. NOTE: All food vendors must show proof of liability insurance (one million dollars).
*Booths can exceed space limit at WMA’s sole discretion for an additional fee of $10 per lineal foot.
Electricity Fees are:
110 Volts is a $40.00 charge paid in advance.
220 Volts is a $80.00 charge paid in advance. (Food Vendors only)
Availability of electricity is limited. It is available on a first come first serve basis. NOT ALL SPACES HAVE ELECTRICITY AVAILABLE. Vendors are responsible for their own cords and they must be minimum 10 gauge and grounded. 12 - 14 gauge grounded UL listed cords may be used for low watt lighting only, at Festival's discretion.
$25 Garbage Deposit (refundable after space is cleaned and inspected) All garbage must be removed not left at booth space INCLUDING grease and liquid waste. PLEASE WRITE A SEPARATE CHECK FOR THE GARBAGE DEPOSIT.
Location of all spaces will be pre-determined, and not moved unless the needs of the Festival require it. Garbage/trash containers will be provided, as well as dumpsters. If cooking oil is used, vendors must remove it from the site following the Festival. Vendors will be responsible for keeping all trash receptacles in their area emptied, as well as litter picked up within 20 feet of their booth and eating/sales area. Vehicles must be parked so as not to block road access.
RULES, REGULATIONS & GENERAL INFORMATION
• Absolutely No Pets are allowed!!
• Enforcement & Permits – Winthrop Music Association’s decisions are final. Vendor will comply with all laws and Regulations. Vendor is responsible for obtaining necessary permits and licenses in order to operate and/or sell at this Event. All permits and licenses must be on display at the vendor’s booth space.
• Liability – Vendor covenants that it will protect, defend, hold harmless and indemnify Winthrop Music Association (Winthrop R&B Festival), its sponsors, and volunteers against liability for lost, damaged, or stolen vendor property. All Vendors are required to carry a minimum of $1 million limit commercial general liability naming Winthrop Music Association as an additionally insured. Proof of insurance binder (certificate) must be furnished by the June 15th Application Deadline. (see Insurance and Indemnification below)
• All vehicles must comply with Washington State's insurance requirements.
• Force Majeure – There will be no refunds for rain or other act, manmade or natural, beyond the control of WMA.
• Dates and Times – July 21-23, 2017, Friday- Sunday. Set-up begins NOON on Thursday, July 20 and tear-down by Monday July 24.
Note: All vendors MUST be set up and ready for business by 12:00 PM on Friday, July 21st.
• Beverage Sales – Vendors may bring their own beverages to sell. FOR 2017, WE WILL ALLOW FOOD VENDORS TO SELL BOTTLED WATER. VENDOR PRICE MAY NOT EXCEED $2 PER BOTTLE.
• Vendor Booth, Trailer, Game & Activity – If requesting to use your own booth, tent, trailer, or applying to have a game or activity, send one color photograph of the unit(s) in full set up and list the complete dimensions required. No tents, booths, tables or chair provided by us.
Use back of form if you need more space.
INSURANCE: Vendor agrees to maintain at all times during the term of this agreement the following insurance coverage:
1. Commercial General Liability with $1,000,000 per occurrence limits; to include contractual liability coverage.
2. Such insurance policy shall name “Winthrop Music Association” as an additional insured.
All insurance policies naming Winthrop Music Association (WMA) as an Additional Insured shall provide WMA with 30 days written notice of cancellation. Vendor shall furnish WMA with certificates evidencing above such coverage for WMA by June 15 Vendor Application Deadline. Certificates shall be delivered to:
Winthrop Music Association
PO Box 1092
Twisp, WA 98856
INDEMNIFICATION: Vendor shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless Winthrop Music Association (WMA), and its respective partners, agents, members and employees from and against any and all third-party claims for bodily injury and/or property damage arising from or in connection with any accident, injury or damage caused or alleged to be caused by Vendor, its agents, sub-agents or employees; together with all costs, expenses and liabilities incurred on, or in connection with each such claim, action or proceeding brought thereon, including without limitation all attorney fees and expenses at trial, and upon appeal. The foregoing indemnification shall survive the expiration or early termination of the agreement between WMA and Vendor.
I/We agree to all of the stated provisions and requirements outlined above, and will comply with such without reservation. WMA shall in all cases act as sole arbitor.
Garbage Deposit:________________(write and include a separate check)
Total Amount: $_____________________
Make Checks Payable To: Winthrop Music Association
PO Box 1092
, Twisp, WA 98856