NO ATVs • NO OPEN FIRES • NO FIREWORKS • NO FIRE ARMS • NO PETS
Located on the banks of the tumbling waters of the scenic Methow
River, the Blues Ranch has plenty of camp sites available. Here
you can be near all the festival activities and amenities of the
Methow Valley. The camping is located right on the festival grounds
and is only a 1-mile walk or take the shuttle provided by Classic Mountain Cabby to the town of Winthrop.
400 campsites (dry camping only)
• All sites are on a first-come first-served basis.
• $45 per 25' x 25' space which includes camping for Friday,
Saturday and Sunday Nights - showers included / 400 camp sites available.
• $25 Thursday night camping available at the gate
after 12 noon with a weekend camping ticket.
(Note: The festival officially starts Friday. Thursday camping is available to accommodate those who wish to arrive early to have a better selection of campsites. For this privilege a $25 fee is charged.)
• 4 people and 1 vehicle per campsite (motorcycle exception). A vehicle towing an
RV must be able to
fit in the 25' x 25' camp site or will need purchase an additional site.
• Dry camping only. Portable toilets
and showers are provided.
• No power or hookups are available.
• NO OPEN FIRES.
• BBQs and campstoves are allowed.
• NO PETS.
• NO DRIVING IN CAMPING AREAS AFTER DARK.
• NO ATVs.
Parking for non-campers is available - This service is run by and benefits Little Star Montessori School. (There is a fee for vehicles, motorcycle parking area is free).
A shuttle service is provided by Classic Mountain Cabby to transport you between downtown Winthrop and The Blues Ranch.
(509) 996-2886 (800) 719-3826
Chewack River Guest Ranch
Take a stroll to downtown Winthrop to enjoy a unique shopping
To Purchase On-Site Camping contact Ticket Tomato Here
HOTEL OR CAMPGROUND RESERVATIONS
Winthrop Hotels & Motels
Other Lodging Options