NO ATVs • NO OPEN FIRES • NO FIREWORKS • NO FIRE ARMS • NO PETS
Located on the banks of the tumbling waters of the scenic Methow
River, the Blues Ranch has plenty of camp sites available. Here
you can be near all the festival activities and amenities of the
Methow Valley. The camping is located right on the festival grounds
and is only a 1 mile walk or take the shuttle provided by Classic Mountain Cabby to the town of Winthrop.
Portable Showers (whenever possible)
400 campsites (dry camping only)
• All sites are on a first-come first-serve basis
• $45 per space which includes camping for Friday,
Saturday and Sunday Nights - showers included / 400 available
• $25 Thursday night camping available at the gate
after 12 noon with a weekend camping Ticket
(Note: The festival officially starts Friday. Thursday camping is available to accomodate those who wish to have a better selection of campsites. For this privilege a $25 fee is charged. Thursday is OPTIONAL.)
• 4 people and 1 vehicle per campsite (motorcycle exception)
RV towing vehicles can be considered as one but must be able to
camp on the 25/25 or they will have to purchase two sites.
• Spaces are 25/25 - if your camper or rv requires
more space than this you must purchase two sites.
• Dry Camping only / Portable Toilets (always provided)
and Showers are provided.
• No power or hookups are available.
• NO OPEN FIRES
• BBQs and campstoves are allowed
• NO PETS
• NO DRIVING IN CAMPING AREAS AFTER DARK
• NO ATVs
Parking for non-campers is available. (There is a fee for vehicles, motorcycle parking area is free).
A shuttle service provided is provided by Classic Mountain Cabby to transport you between downtown Winthrop and The Blues Ranch.
(509) 996-2886 (800) 719-3826
Chewack River Guest Ranch
Take a stroll to downtown Winthrop to enjoy a unique shopping
To Purchase On-Site Camping contact Ticket Tomato Here
HOTEL OR CAMPGROUND RESERVATIONS
Winthrop Hotels & Motels
Other Lodging Options