NO ATVs • NO OPEN FIRES • NO FIREWORKS • NO FIRE ARMS • NO PETS
Located on the banks of the tumbling waters of the scenic Methow
River, the Blues Ranch has plenty of camp sites available. Here
you can be near all the festival activities and amenities of the
Methow Valley. The camping is located right on the festival grounds
and is only a 1 mile walk or take the shuttle provided by Mountain Transport to the town of Winthrop.
Portable Showers (whenever possible)
400 campsites (dry camping only)
• All sites are on a first-come first-serve basis
• $45 per space which includes camping for Friday,
Saturday and Sunday Nights - showers included / 400 available
• $25 Thursday night camping available at the gate
after 12 noon with a weekend camping Ticket
• 4 people and 1 vehicle per campsite (motorcycle exception)
RV towing vehicles can be considered as one but must be able to
camp on the 25/25 or they will have to purchase two sites.
• Spaces are 25/25 - if your camper or rv requires
more space than this you must purchase two sites.
• Dry Camping only / Portable Toilets (always provided)
and Showers are provided (when possible)
• NO OPEN FIRES
• BBQs and campstoves are allowed
• NO PETS
• NO DRIVING IN CAMPING AREAS AFTER DARK
• NO ATVs
To Purchase your tickets online click here or call 800-422-3048.
Hotel, Cabins or Festival Campground reservations and ticket purchase:
Reservations at 1-800-422-3048/509-996-2148
Parking for non-campers is available. (There is a fee for vehicles, motorcycle parking area is free).
A shuttle service provided is provided by Gabby Cabby to transport you between downtown Winthrop and The Blues Ranch.
(509) 996-2886 (800) 719-3826
Chewack River Guest Ranch
Take a stroll to downtown Winthrop to enjoy a unique shopping
HOTEL OR CAMPGROUND RESERVATIONS
Winthrop Hotels & Motels
Other Lodging Options